Our Food Plan Toolkit is a set of resources that help project managers to build partnership activity
when developing a food plan or strategy.
- An introduction to the process and identifying key stakeholders
- Event guides for public and committee meetings
- Prompt cards for use in public meetings
- Posters and diagrams of the process
- Survey questionnaires and report templates
- A pre-formatted, interactive website – available by arrangement
The full toolkit is now available for a nominal £15. However, facilitation is the real key to the process, and that’s what we provide.
See more about facilitation.